Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Water tube under car

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 14th June 2014 Thread Starter
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 9
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Water tube under car


sorry if this is a silly question, but I just want to make sure I'm not looking at something that could be broken.

I have owned a 2010 Renault Grand Scenic for just over a month now, and today I noticed water coming from the bottom of the car. The engine was on at the time.

I've since checked under the car and can see a small rubber pipe that seems to come to an end around the front seat kinda area.

Is this pipe meant to go anywhere, or is it just like a drainage pipe for something like the air-con?
Currently in simon211175's garage:
2010 Renault Grand Scenic 1.9dCi
simon211175 is offline  
  5 Lastest Threads by simon211175
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Grand Scenic III Bluetooth/Radio Issues Electronics simon211175 0 861 11th September 2014 04:12 PM
Water tube under car Cars & motoring simon211175 8 1022 14th June 2014 07:03 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome