Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - my bumper replace

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 16th June 2014 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Question my bumper replace

Hi everyone.

I have had a accident evolving cat, unfortunately the cat died straight away (least it was quick), but my wallet has ta. n a beatin as well in replacement parts like bumper, grill, under arch trim, bottom splitter and fog lights. (Also headlight aswell but thats a unrelated problem.)

I was having a look at the car tonight to check I have all the parts and I have noticed I am missing the bolts that hold on the bumper to the wimg area and the bolts that hold the grill. Its all held together with cable ties.

Does any one know the size of these (size x Length) so I can buy some. Are they special bolts or will normal nuts and bolts do that are in a box in the shed.

Also the beam behind the bumper is rusty and wobbly will i be able to drill and bolt the beam so its not wobbly when the bumper is on.

Just to add if there any spelling mistakes I am on my old and tired tablet so its a pain in the ass and its the front bumper I am working on. I didnt mention that.
Currently in owenboy89's garage:
2002 renault clio. 1.5 dci 106bhp (black)
  5 Lastest Threads by owenboy89
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
my bumper replace Bodywork owenboy89 2 641 16th June 2014 10:38 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome