Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Is this the pressure sensor?

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 22nd June 2014
Platinum member
Phil48's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 11,251
Nominated 14 Times in 13 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Thanks: 2,842
Thanked 1,614 Times in 1,398 Posts
Re: Is this the pressure sensor?

I think the encircled part might be a fluid level sensor and the pressure sensor is underneath the main body ..if you look at the pic you can see its screwed into the body section of the master cylinder and where the piston rod pumps in and out applying pressure to the cylinder..not 100% on this but it seems pretty logical to me..
Currently in Phil48's garage:
There is nothing in my garage now..
Phil48 is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phil48 For This Useful Post:
coup (22nd June 2014), ssashton (22nd June 2014)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome