Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Wheels and Tyres - Tyre Pressure Sensors - Member experiences and solution

View Single Post
post #136 of (permalink) Old 20th April 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
tyre pressure con

Originally Posted by merky View Post
I have a Laguna II with tyre pressure monitor and have just had it coded by the dealer using the laptop and remote pad that they point to each wheel to program the sensor..

I would like to know if when it is programmed should the pressures appear on the cluster straight away or do you have to drive a few miles for it to register, also, do the sensors have to register before you switch the car off again??

After having the sensors reprogrammed I drove for a few miles then switched off the car. When I got in the car again I drove for a about 15 mins but after this I got a sensor warning and all tyres have disappered from the display..

Is there a way of resetting the programming of the sensors on the dash...

Also does anyone know of any after market diagnostic software that can read the tyre pressures..

Thanks all
Hi just got mine back today from dealer with same problem listen to this !!!! Aparently renault can change the mode on the sensors from WINTER toSUMMER mode and charge it as a fault code WHAT A CON ROBBING BA*****S
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome