Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Advice on selling my Laguna quick

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 21st April 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Advice on selling my Laguna quick

Hi guys,
First up this is not an advert for my car but a query on how to get rid of it.
It's a July2004 Laguna Initiale 2.2dci 49,000miles with a few light scratches to the body and scuffed front alloys. It's in need of its third service in about 2500 miles.
I need to sell it quick (within three weeks) and I want to get the best possible price without any major outlay.
I don't really have the time to sell it privately due to the nature of my job (shift work) it would be extremely difficult to arrange viewings.
I'm in London but am willing to travel for a few extra quid.
Part Exchange is not an option. So where do I go a Renault dealer or a private garage. I know that I could make a few extra quid selling it privately but the car has been a bit of a lemon recently and although the dealer has sorted out the gremlins I don't have that roofless car salesman streak in me so would probably put off any potiental buyers we my honesty.
Can anyone recommend me with someone who will give me a good price.
Currently in No1InHeaven's garage:
2004 Laguna Initiale 2.2dci
  5 Lastest Threads by No1InHeaven
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Ok so how do I get advice then? Cars & motoring No1InHeaven 9 1267 21st April 2007 10:24 PM
Advice on selling my Laguna quick Cars & motoring bonedavid 2 712 21st April 2007 08:22 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome