Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Ok so how do I get advice then?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 21st April 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Ok so how do I get advice then?

I'm sorry if my previous thread seemed to come across as an advert but I did say at the top it wasn't. I did not include any reference to what I was expecting for my car nor did I mention the colour, the bits that have been renewed on it and the bits that might fall off soon! If fact if you review my thread you'll see if anything I was anti-selling it. I stated clearly that i really did not want to sell it privately. All I wished for was advice on whether a main dealer would offer me a better price than one of those private dealers and if anyone could recommend any who seemed to give a fair deal. Please guys just a little advice or some of your experiences. I'm put off ebay by the amount of scammers and time wasters. Really i just want to drive it somewhere let them look at it, give me some cash and walk away. But I don't want to be fleeced. I know roughly what it's both privately and to a dealer. I know I'm not gonna get as much to a dealer but I am prepared to take the hit. I just want to do my best to minimalise it. Please let's not get in to the fine details of my car just help me wave it goodbye with a smile and maybe a tear of sadness as I bid fareful to a friend.
Currently in No1InHeaven's garage:
2004 Laguna Initiale 2.2dci
  5 Lastest Threads by No1InHeaven
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Ok so how do I get advice then? Cars & motoring No1InHeaven 9 1271 21st April 2007 10:24 PM
Advice on selling my Laguna quick Cars & motoring bonedavid 2 712 21st April 2007 08:22 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome