Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Ok so how do I get advice then?

View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 22nd April 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanks VelSatisfied for the auction idea, one I had not thought of. I've got a place just a couple of miles from me that I'll research. As for private sale I really don't have it in me to dodge any questions that may arise. No the car is not a ringer or been involved in an accident but it has suffered the last six months with all sorts of electrical gremlins. It's a shame it's a lovely motor and engine/gearbox are almost as new, well to me they feel that way. No rattles or clunking inside or out. But the front alloys do need replacing I know this. But I don't think that doing this would be beneficial in upping the price compared to the outlay. The scratches on the paintwork are just scrathes this I can do. I shall have a look at your "how to's" and get something done. So many thanks to you for that bit.
Thanks to bonedavid no appologies needed maybe I should've made myself a little more clearer in the first place. Afterall you are a moderator and do need to keep the place in order. Actully looking back at my first posting leading with the This is not an advert but..... is enough to get any alarm bells ringing. It's nice to see a moderator actually admit to a little haste but on some forums I would've been banned and so would the rest of my family, friends, pets, etc ,etc But hey you're alarms bell are working fine there, sorry I provoked them.
And lastly Donald you saved me from asking stupid questions about reserves at auctions by answering before I did. Yes in an ideal world Autotrader would've been the place but alas time is my enemy on this one plus I'm no salesman. Thanks guys you're a good bunch.
Currently in No1InHeaven's garage:
2004 Laguna Initiale 2.2dci
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome