Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - praise for a dealership....(yes I am sober).!!!

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 23rd April 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
praise for a dealership....(yes I am sober).!!!

Hi all,
I know we generally come on here to discuss, rant and rave etc about problems with our Renaults, the dealerships etc..... but I actually want to praise a dealership.
Bristo's in Ipswich last week done an excellent job with my laguna after the turbo went.
The turbo blew on Sunday night.
RAC towed my laguna to Ipswich Renault where we left a note with the keys.
Next morning phone calls were made to discuss the problem.
On Tuesday they had the vehicle inside for diagnostics and confirmed it was the turbo .
Now, my laguna is 4 1/2 years old with 62000 on the clock.
18k and 36k services done by renault but 54k done elsewhere.
The warranty guy at the dealership managed to get 100% payment from Renault UK even tho the 54k had used the wrong oil ...semi synthetic insted of fully.
I had my vehicle returned to me Friday morning all perfect.
What impressed me most was the lines of communication from the dealership. I knew exactly where I stood with regards to warranty, workshop timings etc .
Thank you Ipswich Renault for a job well done.
Currently in jemsharp's garage:
52 Renault Laguna II 1.9dCi
  5 Lastest Threads by jemsharp
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
praise for a dealership....(yes I am sober).!!! Cars & motoring ottoman 2 791 23rd April 2007 11:22 AM
laguna tourer rear window replacement Bodywork larsson1971 3 1350 16th April 2007 09:30 AM
laguna 2 alarm Electronics SportTourer 4 1469 13th March 2007 09:25 PM
alarm settings laguna 52 plate..keeps going off Electronics SportTourer 14 2849 6th January 2007 08:33 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome