Could you please explain step by step, or could I use this from an earlier post:
1. Disconnect battery.
2. Carefully prise off plastic A trim (on the inside where the mirror is.
3.Pry out the circular plastic cover in the door handle.
4. Using a torx drive (I think T15) unscrew the door handle screw and the two at the bottom of the door.
5.Using a panel lifter or flat bladed screw driver, carefully prise off the door card.
6. Feed the door handle through the card and disconnect the speaker, three window switch multiplugs and the courtesy light.
7. It looks a mess but its easy. The regulator is held in with 5 bolts. carefully loosen these and then reach up and edge the window down.
8. The window is held on two runners by blue plastic clips. These have a black clip on them. Carefully pull these off. You can now lift away the window. Support it in the door with a block of wood.
9. Unscrew the bolts fully, the pull the rear runner through the hole towards you, then the front.
10. Unscrew the motor and attatch it to the new regulator. Fitting is the reversal of removal. When you reattatch the window switches, it may be jerky going to the top. Don't worry, once you get there it will work perfectly.