Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio 2 - Bonnet Catch Failures

View Single Post
post #657 of (permalink) Old 28th April 2007
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
No I don't think's only in the offline publication....can anyone scan it in, as I haven't seen the final version myself yet? (still abroad in warm Athens - sorry!).

Back to the purpose of the article. I was getting quite peed off that Renault's PR times were doing an relatively good job (not brilliant, else they wouldn't be in such a pickle in the first place), but good following the recent blaze of media publicity.

I wanted to ensure that all on-line media publications had a fuller account from someone who experience the incident, rather than simply recreate statements published by BBC Watchdog or Renault PR I sent a blanket e-mail to all and sundry and AutoExpress responded back and were interested in running an article...

So as I said, haven't not seen the final article myself, hopefully it might help to really put the whole matter into context...things like VOSA agreed this, VOSA agreed that - is the worst part of the statement's that everyone seems to be publishing....if only they knew they didn't do anything substational to warrant such a statement...grrrr!!

Anyway, hopefully it turned out well...(could someone scan it in - obviously, making sure we source/credit the publication?)

Aaron Brigatti
Brigatti Online -

Clio Bonnet-Catch Issues?
- Read the Correspondence Archive (Recently Updated!) @
- and the latest on my experiences @

Currently in brigatti's garage:
2009 Audi A4 1.4 TFSI

Last edited by brigatti; 13th May 2007 at 03:03 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome