Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Wheels and Tyres - Tyre Pressure Sensors - Member experiences and solution

View Single Post
post #142 of (permalink) Old 30th April 2007
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to huwwatkins
Originally Posted by SportTourer View Post
Not in our case.
The wheels are in the correct places. The colour codes are all correct.
It is an intermittant "problem" that only happens when tyres are warmed up and at motorway speeds for a long time - I'm sure it is an "over pressure" or "tyres not at correct pressure for speed" type message, mentioned in the handbook. As always, the handbook is for all models n all countries and not all valid in UK.
ALthough the book says you get a message for "incorrect pressure for speed driven etc" in reality you probably get this sensor fault message.

We get a "sensor fault" message and the picture of the car shows which wheel sensor is faulty - on the main display.
Also on the little display by the clock the "faulty sensor" wheel disappears - no warning lights come on.

I shall try and call by my local dealer tomorrow and see if they come up with anything. I wonder if its to do with the summer/winter setting i've heared mentioned in other posts.
Currently in huwwatkins's garage:
2010 Laguna Coupe GT
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome