Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Service

Thread: Renault Service
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 1st May 2007 Thread Starter
Andy Bairsto
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Renault Service

Living part of the year in Germany it is amazing to see the difference in service quality.Before I left the uk a tyre fitter damaged the pressure sensor fitted a new one and tried to get itt reprogrammed at the local Renault main dealer who said can you book it in we need it for a few hours ,so he returned it to me as I needed the car ,left it unprogrammed till I arrived home in Germany I then took it to a local Renault dealer to book it in the answer was sit down have a coffee it took under ten minutes and was informed Renault do not charge for this service in Germany. While I was there I thought I would get a new key card as I had sat on one damaging the door open function they had it in under 24 hours and was preprogrammed from the factory 111euros including 19%vat UK dealer in Huddersfield wanted 173 plus the car for two hours.All I can say is I love my Laguna but anything to do with repairs is either doityourself or find a good independant but stay away from dealers in the UK.
Currently in Andy Bairsto's garage:
2003 Renault V Satis 2.2DCI
  5 Lastest Threads by Andy Bairsto
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Vel satis fuse box Electronics VelSatisfied 3 1193 12th November 2007 07:46 AM
Renault Service Cars & motoring bpowell555 7 1447 1st May 2007 06:45 AM
Laguna II dashboard Electronics bpowell555 8 4105 30th April 2007 09:40 AM
Laguna 11 heater fan Heating & cooling hondo 6 2804 27th December 2005 06:34 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome