Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - What will happen?

View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 1st May 2007 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 4 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 5
Originally Posted by GeoDun View Post
Cheers Scatz glad to hear you got the screw out, hope your jobs a good 1, I will let you know how I get on, wont be doing it til this weekend too much on at work to be bothered trying in the evening. If I get a second wind then will let you know how it goes. Meant to say sorry for hijacking your post
That's if I can find a replacement climate control unit. I've been searching all scrappies in my area (and away) with no luck. One bloke on ebay has quoted me 50 inc. P&P but I'd rather pay less. Have even filled in one of those web forms that searches tons of breakers yards all over the country, will wait and see what turns up there. With regards to the heater blower, I've sourced a used one (tested) on ebay for 9.99 which is pretty damn good as I would imagine they would cost upwards of 100 new.

To add, it really won't take you longer than five minutes to remove your dials so half a wind would do

Currently in scatz's garage:
2004 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B, a 2013 2.0 TDCi Titanium X Sport S-Max and a 2001 Honda NSR125R
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome