Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Annoying pronlem with locking driver door.

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 26th July 2014 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Annoying pronlem with locking driver door.

Hi guys!

So Im new and I hope I found the right place for my question.

Well, this is really common problem. And believe me I tried to use search and google before asking

So my driver side door wont lock. Yeah, really common thing. But in my case I can hear and see that central locking system is working. Door try to lock but cant do it. Doing the same inside car and using remote. (and I mean using this cars own button in console). When Im pushing this locking button it goes down only half ways. So its like something is stopping it. But as I told you I can hear cetral locking system is working inside of this door. So if I try to use car own (or spear) key. Manually locking is more desperate. The lock is not moving at all. And I think my key is not going inside completely. Passanger side is doing great. There is no problem.

I know I might have to change the lock. My main question is can I do something that I am able to lock this door tho. So I do not mind using only remote. I do not mind if the key do not work manually. Only I want to know can I make this door go lock? This is temporary solution but I would be happy if you have any ideas can I make this door lock?

Im sorry if I presented my problme/question somehow difficult way English isnīt my native language
Currently in moh85's garage:
Renault Clio II 1998 1.4i
  5 Lastest Threads by moh85
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Clio tuning and how to.. Exterior styling moh85 14 2653 26th July 2014 11:29 PM
Annoying pronlem with locking driver door. Bodywork moh85 3 477 26th July 2014 03:19 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome