Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - 2002 Laguna Privile 2.0 16v

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 6th May 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Buying Laguna

Hi I know the other members are not going to like me for saying this but I would advise against buying the Laguna.I bought a 2001 Lag ,full Renault service with about 30000mls and to be truthful it has been nothing but trouble!There is a long list of well known faults with this car and everyone I speak to has the same problems.With my car I have had, rear suspension bushes replaced,front discs replaced,front coil springs broken,cat converter replaced(600),electrical failure of locking system,complete dash failure(350),xenon auto adjuster failure,various electrical gremlins,failure of reverse sensors!I have had the car for a while and although it has cost me a fortune I love the look of the car and the way it drives but I feel let down by the poor reliability of it!No doubt you will get many emails from members saying I was unlucky etc but I feel the reliability of the Laguna is very poor indeed.Have a look in this forum about the Laguna problems and choose carefully.All the best Mark P
Currently in markandjan's garage:
Laguna Sport Tourer
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome