Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - How To Reaplece Light Bulbs In My Clio Mk3?!

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 8th May 2007
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Fishing the Sea Champion
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 11
Hi sorry i do not have any pics but if you lift the bonnet and at the back of the headlights inside the bonnet area there will be a cap that covers the back of the light unit some just pull off and other screws off some are also missing once you have done this there is a spring loaded clip that you press together and pull out away from the light,before you do this there are wires that will run to the light itself going into a block connector, press it and pull it out to disconnect,then press the spring loaded clip together and pull away from the bulb, the bulb will then be ready to pull out and replace with the new one, but DO NOT TOUCH THE GLASS of the bulb as this will blow the bulb when its turned back on,its the reverse to put it all back together i hope this helps all the best Donald
Currently in Donald's garage:
2005 Mercedes Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser & 1998 Fiat Cinquecento Fire Sporting,some may say i could do far better?,i say i could do far worse.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome