Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - A possible mottah :)

View Single Post
post #25 of (permalink) Old 9th August 2014 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 6 Times in 17 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 5
Thanked 1,153 Times in 1,014 Posts
Re: A possible mottah :)

Originally Posted by TacoMannerism View Post
actually it is this demio here, ...

it is not the sport, but still has foglights.
At the risk of seeming negative , Ive seen some demios here and Im not 100% crazy about them wi or without foglights..The sport version I dont really know.
The daewoo matiz.. now theres a car.
Actually it might be! if you really needed a second one to carry more than 2 people and some golf clubs,once in awhile.

Originally Posted by snoopy25 View Post
Coup I hope you get the 350z as me and mrs snoopy were looking at these before we got the Type R. Only thing was it was 2 seater where by the Type R was 4.

Masses of tuning potential and im pretty sure these have the 3.5 Renault engine don't they?

yeh renault /nissan.

350z..most dangerous car in the world(on accident bean counter ins statistics worldwide)
350z..q engine(not sure if it applies to renault versions) in the top 10 of best engines in the world.

A lil update.
Sight unseen,from my side not even pics,nor do they know the guarantee has been extended to 2016 or its taxed ,has 2.5 sets of tyres etc etc..just the basic model facts
Theyre looking for cash
In any car dealer situation its like the dealer volunteering to test a new strain of plague vaccine to part with cash on a deal.That would have to be the case here.

Last year when going thru something similar(the lemon,(colour) 350z, it did at least start with "good news,we can swop for free"

Taking everything into account .Mine is one year older,this 350z is 2 years newer assuming carchecks are kosher,etc etc this is actually a better"start".
Theyre looking for 500(sterling equivalent)

In essence that means ,on the day I would have to part with 2000,cos I might go really crazy n get 1 years road tax!. Ins would be looking for approx another 80 till next renewal.Itd be 160 extra pa for a full year.

Oh hey they also have a 2003 xk8 55k miles bracing green and on the basis of initial figures on the 350,Id get 1000

Really tho most of their cars are horrendous hi road tax ones bmers,cls amg, amg slk n so on and a couple of standard cars.. not even that new, meg cc 2005, seat 2008,n the like.

small extra info(who cares) ;d.a 350z or any car in excess of 3l pays 1400 pa approx up till the end of 2007. first reg.jan 2008-july 2008 the first owner had a choice of cc or emissions.Jul 2008-now,its all on emissions
emissions top rate is 225g/km or above yearly tax=1600 sterling ..yipee I could get the cheapo 1400!.

Currently in coup's garage:
RM III coupe 1.5dci FVT,Audi TT Mk1 ,a bike and too much rubbish.

Last edited by coup; 9th August 2014 at 11:42 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome