Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Dealer service ( not really the correct word) and part prices

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 8th May 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
My Triumph Bonneville " brought" me here, Hampshire to near Genova in one day of almost non stop riding. My bike is a 2004 model, as much as I would love a 1968 Bonneville I certainly would not have fancied riding that all the way here.

In answer to your real question i think my motto is very similar to Superbiatch's signature and the fact I married an Italian girl. i would only change the chardonnay for a local Dolcetto from this wonderful Piemonte region, and incredibly cheap here that we drink it for breakfast, dinner and tea !. Highly recommended. Go ask you local wine merchant for Dolcetto from Piemonte, north Italy. While on the wine subject i will also recommend asking for any white wines from Gavi here in Piemonte, very refreshing on hot sunny days.

On the take the garage to court front, in theory I could but here in Italy it would cost far more, take years and they would probably still get it wrong, I think customer service here is virtually non existent after you walk out the door. I'm happy it will only cost 10 euros and a bit of DOT4 this weekend and Then I can drive safely in the knowledge that it has been done well.

thanks for listening

Currently in bonnieclio's garage:
Italian registered 1997 clio 1.2 ice
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome