Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - stopping problem on renault espace

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 9th May 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
stopping problem on renault espace

have a renault espace 1998 dt diesel 2.2 and this week just gave me problems in starting and switching off.. on the starting it gets me to try 3 times before it goes.. i'm sure it is not the heating since i just replaced it 4 months ago and it resolved it... the other thing is when switching it off after a 5 or more klms drive it would be ok starting it after 10 minutes would be fine but switching it off after that would leave the car running even removing the keys.. i thought that pressing the lock button on the key would switch it off but it doesn't several tries of inserting the key and rotating it to off would do it.. the mechanic where i brought it couldn't understand what's happening so he asked me to bring it to the renault service but before i bring it there can somebody who experienced it give me some advice.. thanks so much for any help you could give...
  5 Lastest Threads by alexiop
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
stopping problem on renault espace Espace deano23285 9 3292 9th May 2007 11:42 AM
problem water leak on the carpets when AIR CON IS... Heating & cooling Donald 3 1109 9th May 2007 11:30 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome