Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - electrics gone mad

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 9th May 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via Skype™ to berushka
electrics sorted, but the seats??????

Hello lagdti and prem and everyone else. thanks for the help regarding the electrics; had Reneault CZ fit a new battery today and, hey presto, everything back to normal
Continuing the saga about buying two extra seats for the rear, Renault UK still insist that I cannot retrofit, even though renault cz assured me I could and even lent me a couple to proof it here is part of the email from the uk lady:
I have ensured that the recent car price guide is posted to you. Please allow a few days to receive this via post. To confirm, we would not recommend fitting two additional seats because your vehicle is not designed to have additional seats fitted.

If you would like any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at Renault Customer Services via telephone or email us.
So what's going on
Once again, thanks to the great members who helped. btw, to the administrators if you are reading this, as soon as I can sort out paying from over here, I intend to become a supporter, well worth the few quid
Currently in berushka's garage:
2004 grande espace 2.2 dci
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome