Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - A possible mottah :)

View Single Post
post #32 of (permalink) Old 11th August 2014 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 6 Times in 17 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 5
Thanked 1,153 Times in 1,014 Posts
Re: Sheet or get off the pot :0

With some humming n moaning.. and usual dealer..oomg you have to drive a 350,,you wont believe it..Actually I will cos I have n theyre fairly docile at low revs you got to burn the petrol to get some feeling!(+ pre 2005 the steering is so heavy at low speeds its a pia .
Actually ye olde dealers have clocked up near 1k miles in 14 days .. hey stop drivin my car home in the evenings ..
Probly something like "ferris buellers day off" where the parking lot attendants went crazy on the ferrari!
+ The checks I will need to do myself to ensure this isnt a cat d and the mileage is so low cos it took a year to repair.
Ill be going ahead with the change next week.
I do mean change cos without my 1000 worth of cosmetics,the meg 3 is just a nice coupe/shooting brake style.
This will be ..I dunno uncompromising, I suppose besides after a year or 2 it wont have devalued a lot more in % terms compared to the meg.

Hey I could allways go for a nissan micra as a weekend car for runs to the recycling centre with a couple of rubbish bags

Currently in coup's garage:
RM III coupe 1.5dci FVT,Audi TT Mk1 ,a bike and too much rubbish.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome