Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - A possible mottah :)

View Single Post
post #33 of (permalink) Old 12th August 2014 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 6 Times in 17 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 5
Thanked 1,153 Times in 1,014 Posts
Re: A possible mottah :)

Minor update:
In my grp ins scheme ,I was quoted a small premium inc last year for a 350z.
Today.. they no longer quote in the scheme for said car!..some behind the scenes beancounter action..!
To lower the cost for all!..or perhaps the scheme members are a bad risk :0

This is a lil surprising. considering the group scheme is for "drivers" of 100k hp+ engines in another form..but no worries.
Switching to an online quote with a particular ins company(not classic..minimum mileage or only drive on a tuesday if its dry).Im now getting a better rate on the car mentioned above,+ also would have on the meg if I was gonna keep it.
I cant mention the crowd but ,If youve ever seen movies with elements of the mexican revolution in it: the peasants with machetes would usually shout something like "viva zapata" or "viva mehico"...
Afaik there are "viva UK" online quotes available.

nb I stil have some fine tuning to do on "the deal"..were now down to straight swop,,but dealer wants /"its a dealer thang" some kind of token payment or deposit..maybe I can push his guarantee out to a year instead of six months.

edit..oooh oooh 2007 it also has cassette tape capability,now i can play all my old wait ,I dunno if I still have any .
2007 must have been the last hurrah of fitment of cassette player? Id be afraid even If I did find one itd spool the tape off into the innards n void my warranty!

Currently in coup's garage:
RM III coupe 1.5dci FVT,Audi TT Mk1 ,a bike and too much rubbish.

Last edited by coup; 12th August 2014 at 10:08 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome