Join Date: Aug 2014
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Scenic 05 1.9dci
Hi all, not quite sure I'm doing this right.
I have a 2005 Scenic 1.9 DCI.
It recently failed it's not because the 2 main brake lights didn't work, but the middle high up one does.
I've searched these forums for an answer but keep getting the same results.
1. I've checked bulbs & they are fine.
2. I've checked for corrosion on contact point. Also fine.
3. The fuse for the lights is fine.
4. I've located the brake light switch under the glove box, there are no loose cables and the button isn't stiff or anything. I've operated the button manually and it works the one light (middle high up one)
5. There doesn't appear to be any loose cables in the actual lights housing.
I'm at my whits end with this. What can I do now??
Currently in Philario's garage:
2005 Renault Scenic 1.9 dci