Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - A possible mottah :)

View Single Post
post #38 of (permalink) Old 18th August 2014 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 6 Times in 17 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 5
Thanked 1,153 Times in 1,014 Posts
Re: A possible mottah :)

A lil background on the dealership:
1.The boss.
2. female,kind of second in command who has just gone on 2 weeks holidays
3.3rd member of team, kinda reminiscent of sebastian who befriended the androids in blade runner in appearance.True

Today I was informed that member 2 had gone on holidays..shes the only one who ever called me back

Number 3^ had only a vague idea of what was going on.
Number 1 is hard to contact
So nothing new on the clutch story.

I have to call number 3 back tomorrow to see what the story is when he gets up to date.

Whats with this 350z fascination?..I dunno I just like the overall concept and I think a 370z is goin too clownish.

I could go,keep the meg and get an "old" audi tt 225,performance wouldnt be that much different.
Lemme break it down a little.

Ins meg 3 = 280
Ins audi tt(225) = 370
Ins 350z = 755

tax meg 3 = 200
tax audi tt = 675
tax 350z = 1869

A 350z would be barely quicker than an audi tt mk1 225,all things being equal.
I wont go into the vr6 audis or mk2's being near as good wi the lower capacity engines.
Or even that I could go for a 55 cls amg(not tuned) and have very similar running costs to a 350z.

As standard in both cars a 350 z would be ultimately slower than a cls 55 amg or even an unsupercharged slk amg and those wouldnt cost me any more in tax,ins,or general fuel costs.

The 350z just appeals,for some reason.I dont like old 240z/260z or 370 z.Then again Im not goin to buy something with a possible 1500 clutch prob on an "itll be alrite" basis.

Currently in coup's garage:
RM III coupe 1.5dci FVT,Audi TT Mk1 ,a bike and too much rubbish.

Last edited by coup; 18th August 2014 at 10:58 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome