Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Petrol or Diesel Laguna Coupé?

View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 21st August 2014
Platinum member
Nominated 6 Times in 17 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 5
Thanked 1,153 Times in 1,014 Posts
Re: Petrol or Diesel Laguna Coupé?

4ws throws it out(for me) check the option fitments.

I run 20 in wheels with 35 profile tyres (they should theoretically be 30 profile tyres),As it is they make the speedo more accurate, not less,

I wont presume to advise on 4ws..cos Ive no idea but my wheels and tyres would suit a lag coupe even more than a meg 3 couipe..cos its longer.

If you cant find more definitive information.. check the online pics of lag 3 coupe with gunmetal,is black.If its a monaco they can work ok ,but I personally am not a big fan of black wheels,
Unless the car is hugely expensive they can look cheap. In the sense that: you can see by make and shape that my car cost in excess of 100 grand.. so the black statement works for me

For example a 350z

They come in weird n wonderfull mr. men colours barf.
You can also get em with nismo blobby bits in a metallic blue lets say and bright pastel red highlights AND black and very lightweight alloys.
On the road they look orrible.
On a track or doin drifting they aint a bad look .. but used exaples on autotrader shout.. hi Im a ton up boy whose thrashed my 350z till it screams or got a writeoff rating.. buy me.. no thx.

Id much prefer a cheap porsche and restrained look..or in your case a direct comparisson would be an audi wheels on them no thx.Why should a lag coupe look cheaper.Just my opinion,.

Currently in coup's garage:
RM III coupe 1.5dci FVT,Audi TT Mk1 ,a bike and too much rubbish.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome