Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Espace Stalk Control Adaptor - Alpine

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 14th May 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Espace Stalk Control Adaptor - Alpine

Just purchased a P plate Espace II which came with the original Blaupunkt/Renault cassette. The display was shot on it so I set about replacing with my Alpine CD player... I puchased the autoleads parts PC99-ALP and PC99-X01 so I could still use the control stalk by the steering wheel.

The stalk worked with the Blaupunkt unit so I know that it is still functioning, but I cannot get any result with the Alpine..

Has anyone had any luck getting these to work, and if so did you also need the ISO adaptor? Ive seen posts on other car forums suggesting this was needed, but on the renault the leads from the renault plugged straight into to the X01 with no problems?

Any advice greatly appreciated as leaning that far down to turn the stereo down while reprimanding kids on the back row will surely be dangerous!!!

5 Lastest Threads by mrpaulo
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
96 Espace 2.1 TD - Ripped Turbo Hose... Engines madnoel10 6 2007 28th April 2008 12:39 PM
No water from windscreen wipers! Bodywork racer 11 3395 6th July 2007 02:20 PM
Hi.. Welcome to RenaultForums ottoman 2 664 14th May 2007 10:54 AM
Espace Stalk Control Adaptor - Alpine Electronics deano23285 2 1036 14th May 2007 10:50 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome