Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Is this a fuse?

Thread: Is this a fuse?
View Single Post
post #43 of (permalink) Old 15th May 2007 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 4 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 5
Originally Posted by Donald View Post
Hi Scatz there will indeed be power coming from the 12v source to the fuse box and then from the box to the switch then to the blower motor its know going to be a process of elimination iam afraid to say .I know you had the switch for the blower turned on when you tested the connector that plugs into the motor i would also check to see if there is power getting to the switch and if so i would guess if the power is getting to the switch for turning it on and off why is it not reaching the motor a faulty switch or a bad connection somewhere but as i have already said a process of elimination go on you can do it

Thanks Donald, but what switch are you referring to. Are you referring to the control unit? Which is digital, by the way. Although, I cannot forsee there being a problem there as I changed the unit as it was broken already.

Currently in scatz's garage:
2004 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B, a 2013 2.0 TDCi Titanium X Sport S-Max and a 2001 Honda NSR125R

Last edited by scatz; 15th May 2007 at 04:00 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome