Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - buying a 2006 laguna tourer 2.0dci, need advice on what to look out for.

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 27th August 2014 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: buying a 2006 laguna tourer 2.0dci, need advice on what to look out for.

Originally Posted by mikey_34 View Post
The only thing I would say is look around as that seems expensive for a 55plate, admitted I didn't get a warranty with mine and it needed about 300 spending on it straight away but I only paid 2750 for my 07 plate dynamique tourer 2.0dci and it had 57k miles on it and that was 2 years ago
thanks for the info, there are not many lags available in the south west and the price seems good here, im not able to travel miles to view ect, and by the time i have spent out on aa inspection and travel to collect there wont be much difference, plus i can always visit the dealership and have a little word in their ear if i have major issues.

i have not seen the car in person yet but the only fault is a dodgy rear window regulator which will be replaced before collection.

dpf should'nt be an issue, i have a heavy foot and im only 6 miles from the a30, i think on my usual journey i will generate enough heat through the exhaust.

i just cant bring myself to buy a ford or vauxhaul, their just so urrghh
Currently in ubos100's garage:
2006 laguna 2.0dci 150 sports tourer @ 79100 miles
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome