Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - This weekend...

Thread: This weekend...
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 17th May 2007 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 4 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
This weekend...

After speaking to my local dealership I've booked the car in for some warranty work on Monday - handbrake sticking @ o/s/r , door handle finishers all cracked & a small water leak from the drivers door seal.
I know what they'll do to sort the leak and I know I'll probably have an argument over the door handles, but I've had a look thru the wheels and can see the front & rear pads are getting a bit low ...... I just know they'll say that's what the handbrake problem is .... "they're all worn out Sir, that's wot the problem is. It's not worth trying to cure the fault unless we replace them" So ........... I'm picking up some bits from my OTHER local dealership ( yes I have the choice of two !! ) via my mate who's a storeman there.
Front & rear pads, n/s/f & rear wiper blades 98 ....... with discount. But should be 134 .. RESULT
So if the weather keeps up I'll be under the arches ripping oot the auld bits and fitting the new

I think I have CDO. It's like OCD, but with ALL THE LETTERS IN THE RIGHT ORDER
Currently in Gonescenile's garage:
A wee French toy & a 2010 Honda VFR 800
  5 Lastest Threads by Gonescenile
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome