Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - New Megane II. Confused!

View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 22nd May 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanks for all your replies.

Just to clarify the window washers do work it's just the actual spray side of it that doesn't work - i.e. no water (but yes I did check it was full!)

The radio is just bizarre. I turn it on when I start the car it then plays for about 20mins (possibly exactly every time) and then beeps/ flashes and turns off completely. I can then just turn it on again... so wierd.

I spoke to Renault again today on the phone and they just said they'll check all the things we list for them when we drop the car off - in June. They've been quite helpful just disappointed it's so long away - it was another garage that were useless!

Just one new thing, quite possibly a newer car thing: when changing gear (pressing the clutch) there is a strange whirring noise just before it kicks into the higher gear. This is only apparent going up gears and not down - any ideas? There are no noises when pressing the clutch during stand still.
Currently in rsjg80's garage:
Megane Authentique 1.4 (55)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome