Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Hey guys new to Forum need help or opinions

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 20th September 2014 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Hey guys new to Forum need help or opinions

Hey guys new to the forum

I am on the market for a new megane mk3 and i want the world series 1.5dci call it a pre mid life crisis I'm turning 30 next month lol

II'm currently looking at a white 106 megane mk3 world series and I do a lot of mileage to work every night sadly

With that being said I know the mpg from Renault States something like 63mpg combined and I know we can't attain that figure bbuy wondering what I'm liking to get from this engine

With the working nights thing it's dead on the roads at the time I travel so can pretty much travel at whatecrr speed I choose and I generally like to cruise to work at 65mph and having cryise control next time around it will be quite relaxing but just hung up on what I'm likely to get mpg wise and I know that I could get a eco remap which is also an option I'm happy to do just wondered if you guys would help me out if you can

Thanks James
Currently in Jamesh2263's garage:
2009 megane mk3 1.5 dci 86bhp
  5 Lastest Threads by Jamesh2263
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Hey guys new to Forum need help or opinions Cars & motoring Jamesh2263 2 463 20th September 2014 04:53 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome