Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - old laguna for new one!

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 26th May 2007 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to spottedhaggis Send a message via Skype™ to spottedhaggis
Well, I viewed the car today. A very strange, yet nice, blue green colour. Greenish up close and blue from a distance, weird.

All electrics work, computer, tyre preasure etc, stereo, air con, except for the front windows. The drivers one does nothing, can hear the motor ok but window wont open, and the passenger one opens about an inch. They have told me they will have them repaired for me.

Engine starts ok and sounds ok, part leather and velour with built in blinds in all rear windows, panoramic sunroof, tested all electrics and all seem ok.

I have to say its very nice inside, surprised as I have not yet seen inside one.

No obvious marks on the outside, but I did not read about how to look through the front grill until after I viewed the car, however it does come with a 1 year parts and labour warranty so should anything go wrong in the year I have it then its covered.

Total cost 4790, privilege model

Thought blinds was strange, is that standard, both rear door windows and the rear window had built in blinds, oh and a cd changer in the boot
Currently in spottedhaggis's garage:
2002 Laguna 1.9 DCI Privilege....and is loving every second of it
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome