Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Donalds Espace is still off the road

View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 28th May 2007 Thread Starter
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Fishing the Sea Champion Threadstarter
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 11
Hi me and my local garage have got there at long last this time for sure. They fixed the first couple of threads on the drive shaft which they said was not that bad so good news there They then got a new drive shaft nut from Renault this morning and proceeded to put it on and tighten it up for there still so be movement and a knock when the steering is rocked when the wheels are on the ground,they took the boot of the end of the steering rack to find that the inner ball joint in the steering rack boot has lots of play in it so luckily for me this can be changed on the Espace so there is one on order and is being fitted on Wednesday at the Garage All that for this to be the problem if i have learned anything it is that i will be using my local garage from now on because this has sickened me
Currently in Donald's garage:
2005 Mercedes Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser & 1998 Fiat Cinquecento Fire Sporting,some may say i could do far better?,i say i could do far worse.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome