Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - a few probs with my clio advice/help needed!

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 28th May 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
a few probs with my clio advice/help needed!

Hi all,

I have a 1.2 clio 1.2 and have a few problems with it that i would like to fix before i sell it on.

First off i have a rattling sunroof. I know this is a very common problem (i searched for it). It seems that the solution is to put a rubbert tube over the metal bar, is this in the handle or where the sunroof rests?

Secondly, the outside temperature gauge has packed up (today it said it was 60 c outside!!!!). It seems strange that if you open the passenger door where the sensor is on the wing mirror, the temperature drops to about normal. Has anyone experienced this or have any ideas what it might be. The fact that it works with the door open makes me think they power connector in the door may be faulty (thoughts?) the wing mirror still moves by the control so the entire power unit cannot be faulty for the whole door.

Sorry for all the questions, i have searched for the answers but cannot find them. If i have missed them please let me know where they are!

5 Lastest Threads by iand123
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
a few probs with my clio advice/help needed! Cars & motoring iand123 5 1189 28th May 2007 06:55 PM
hi everyone Welcome to RenaultForums chris m 4 631 28th May 2007 06:42 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome