Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Scenic Mk1 Windscreen Washer Pump Location

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 29th September 2014 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Renault Scenic Mk1 Windscreen Washer Pump Location

I am currently having the quite common problem of the rear windscreen washer not working on my Renault Scenic Mk1 (2001). The front works fine, but when I try to get the rear windscreen washer to work, the water instead comes out of the front ones and nothing from the rear at all.

I have took the rear tubing apart, cleaned it and pumped air into it to try and clear any blockages, but to no avail.

I understand that the next step is to look at the tubing from the pump. I have read various guides, but my one question is exactly where is the windscreen washer pump? Some guides mention removing the bumper and some say about the scuttle panel. Please can anyone clarify where I should be looking?

Thanks for your help.
Currently in AdamM's garage:
2001 Scenic
  5 Lastest Threads by AdamM
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Scenic 2000 Automatic Gear Stick Stuck Transmissions AdamM 0 270 27th November 2015 01:36 PM
Renault Scenic Mk1 Windscreen Washer Pump Location Cars & motoring lancs dave 2 2006 29th September 2014 09:27 AM
Scenic Mk1 ESP Brakes/Hubs AdamM 2 725 24th July 2014 10:12 AM
Two Little Keys Tools & equipment Dancingdad 7 1039 19th July 2014 05:42 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome