Join Date: May 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Now on some models the program works with firs 6 or 9 symbols of VIN number. On other models, like mine - with engine code.
My code for example is: K4MA700 - those are the first symbols of engine number.
If program does not work with VIN try with engine code.
Generally it is inteneded for use with VIN #s.
Next, type the security code that can be found either on your original renault documentation, or the inside of your key.
It's quite simple to disable immo:
1. Generate code using the program
2. Get in car, red immo light should be blinking, when unlocking it should flash faster.
3. Press the central locking button on the dashboard (no difference which way). Red immo light should go out or fade.
4. Pay attention to the red immo light - after p.3 it will go on again and go out in 1.5 sec intervals. That's the beggining of the counting. Count how many times the red immo light goes on - that count should equal the first number of your emergency code.
5. Press central locking button again and count as according to p.4 for the second number.
6. Repeat until you input all the numbers.
7. If you did all correct, you should be able to start the engine. The red immo light will go on for 3 sec in 30 sec. intervals.
Please note: you have three tries. If you get them wrong do not attempt for fourth time. Wait 15 min, then repeat.
Disabling immo this way works up to the 10th minute after you turning the ignition off. After 10 min. the immo activates automatically and you have to repeat deactivation again.
The immo is activated again also when you lock the car with your car key or disconnect your battery.
All in all, that's it, sorry for the bad English.
Have fun and use this only to get your car to the repair shop.
Ah, just forgot to say that instead of the cetral locking button you can use also the button on the tip of the wipers's stalk for those modifications with onboard computer.
Currently in DemonXP's garage:
1.6 16V K4М700 RXE BA04 05/99
Last edited by DemonXP; 30th May 2007 at 02:55 PM.