Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio - Bodywork - Central Locking Query

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 30th May 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Renault Clio - Bodywork - Central Locking Query

hey everyone im a noob and and noob with driving (only passed my test on the 21st) but i have a question about the car i bought on friday.

its a lil 1.2 clio Y reg, registered june 2001.

i had an issue with it on friday when i bought it (the airbag light was on) so i took it back and they fixed it but today i noticed that my passenger door doesnt lock when i use the remote locking key.

i can lock it by using the key manually but it doesnt lock when i use the fob, even though the boot adn drivers side locks and unlocks perfectly.

i may be completly wrong and it may be the design but i dont knwo what todo, the garage are gunna think im a pain in the butt as i already went back with one issue, plus i dont have the time totake it back to where i got it from just yet

am i over reacting and its meant to be this way, or did the mechanic do something he shouldnt have when doing the diagnostic on my air bag light?
Currently in 3mmy's garage:
2002 Renault Clio Extreme 1.2
  5 Lastest Threads by 3mmy
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Its been decided..... Welcome to RenaultForums 3mmy 2 666 6th January 2011 05:04 PM
Renault Clio - Bodywork - Central Locking Query Clio 3mmy 7 3344 30th May 2007 06:31 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome