Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - now own 02 Lag Priv 1.9DCI :-)

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 1st June 2007 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to spottedhaggis Send a message via Skype™ to spottedhaggis
now own 02 Lag Priv 1.9DCI :-)

Well, at last have my new car. Still requires the drivers door window regulator, but they are waiting for the part and I got too impatient with them, and computer needs reset for the type warnings since they changed the part on the wheel.

First thoughts.....

Extremely comfortable, more so than expected, always either had velour or full leather, but the part leather is prefferable now, so thats a cool thing.

Nice inside, lots of little cubby holes for store, and the kids love the center armrest in the rear with the cup holders, something that I def needed, and they have heaps of room, alot more than the S60 I used to drive.

To my surprise the steering was as stiff as the Volvo was, I guess due to the larger wheels it has, and I have to admit it also handles corners the same as the Volvo which came with sports suspension, however the ride quality is far better than the S60 whilst handling equally as well.

Brakes seem a little soft, not sure about them yet, Volvo had very good brakes, but I have not stamped on them yet.

All in all, its a very nice drive with a weird yet cool paint job.

Looks blue from one angle and green from another, very nice.
Currently in spottedhaggis's garage:
2002 Laguna 1.9 DCI Privilege....and is loving every second of it
  5 Lastest Threads by spottedhaggis
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
engne over heat now whistling Engines Ralph 2 1348 10th July 2010 03:21 PM
Right brake light issue Electronics spottedhaggis 2 1622 17th May 2010 01:59 PM
weird stereo related issue Electronics Horatio 2 1481 15th March 2010 10:13 PM
Vauxhall Corsa - Gear Selection Problem Other makes martyboi 14 7919 14th November 2009 03:03 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome