Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - now own 02 Lag Priv 1.9DCI :-)

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 1st June 2007 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to spottedhaggis Send a message via Skype™ to spottedhaggis
Well, have driven it around town a little, and it is a delight to drive, handling is very nice also, and I do like the internal ligthing at night, white, very nice, perhaps a little bright but adjustable.

I am certainly glad I got this, and from what I can see the warranty pretty much covers most things, with exception of things that can be caused through wear and tear.

Tomorow will have tyre sensor reset to cure the warning that my front right wheel is missing (whilst I am driving, kinda funny really) and at some point will drop it back in to have my window repaired. all under warranty.

Im pleased as punch.

No funny noises noticed, nothing creakes or rattles, everything is verty silky, and I did notice how if when accelorating you dont push the pedal hard, it pulls away at a nice smoothe slow speed, cruising so to speak, but push it a little more and you feel the turbo kick in, much punchier than the older lag 1.9ddti, and more noticable.

Great car so far, looking forward to more driving tomorow (job interview near Ashford)

Oh, and my wife and mother say they think the car is a teal colour, though from one angle its green and another its blue. (kids love the blinds and rear armrest, lol, sad eh!
Currently in spottedhaggis's garage:
2002 Laguna 1.9 DCI Privilege....and is loving every second of it
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome