Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Help needed by Renault main dealer

View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 8th June 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Dealer update

I phoned rcs yesterday and they said an advisor will call back within 2 hours! they did not! I had to phone them again this morning and still awaiting a callback (up to 4 hours).

Legal advice from solictor was the onus is on me to prove the fault did not exist before the espace went in!! How do i do this? I find this hard to beleive....

Phone dealership this morning to update them, bodyshop manager is on leave until tuseday so spoke to his boss the dealership manager who listen to what i said and then told me how faults like mine are hard to detect and started telling me about a flashing lightbulb in his house?????
"Electrics are like that"

He is gong to ask his top techs who is very proud of and get back to me soon......he said that maybe the new airbag computer was not what caused the panel problem? they may not be connected???? it might just be old age!!

In mine and others the evidence leads to the Panel but they seem to be avoiding this....strange!!??

What do you think?

Update again if they get back to me soon, in the meantime I have the loan car which they want back badly....shame!!

But it is 2007 modus...its so small to me

Currently in johnfw0's garage:
Renault Espace
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome