Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Just a bit of a whinge

View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 9th June 2007
Platinum member
Nominated 2 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Originally Posted by Truckbusuk View Post
Hi otto, F-RV is it not ? .... its got that strange 3x3 seating, bit like the Multipla .... have you driven one yet ?

Yes I have driven a few in the range also a friend has one, Quite expensive compared to the Scenic II and very hard to get a good discount But superb residuals, and of course Honda reliability speaks for itself.

I just like to explore other avenues, Be prepared.

It is not as practical as a Scenic II not as much space and bits and bobs. Seating does take a while to adjust to not sure I like the idea of someone in the front sitting so close to me while driving it reminded me of a Ford Consul the Family had years ago with bench seats.

I dont have any real concerns with my latest Scenic II, but just feel a bit let down when this is supposed to have better build quality than my 05 Scenic, From your own experiances you know it takes a number of visits to the workshop before any thing is resolved .

I would also rather trade this one while it is fresh and not any on the used forecourts yet.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome