Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Driving Abroad - Tips.

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 1st August 2005 Thread Starter
Platinum member
SportTourer's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,710
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanks: 10
Thanked 48 Times in 39 Posts
Originally Posted by mad4it
are they standard for the whole renault range
You will need to get Scenic headlight protectors for your car. The Renault ones are specific to your vehicle, the price must be about the same for most models. The beam deflectors/blockers come in the same packet as the headlight protectors and the genuine Renault ones come with 2 sets. Its up to you if you use them and stick them on or not.Otherwise you can always buy universal beam deflectors from Halfrauds and fit them to your headlight protectors. I am sure there are several companies out there on the web selling headlight protectors.

We only bought genuine Renault ones as we booked a last minute break down to Spain in May and I needed to sort something out quickly.
Currently in SportTourer's garage:
2010 Laguna III SportTourer Initiale Tom Tom.
SportTourer is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome