Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - A Number 6 in paint work

View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 16th June 2007 Thread Starter
Banned User
Curveball Champion Threadstarter
Nominated 9 Times in 16 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 10
Thanked 3,511 Times in 2,879 Posts
2nd update.

After a lot of procrastination albeit this was on my part, I spoke to RCS yesterday, initially the guy said if the body shop feel its bird poop that caused the problem they have little or no alternative but to accept what they say. Fair play.

I then explained I'd got a full service history of the car that said during the period of time I agreed to purchase and the date I took delivery of the car, the bonnet was removed from my car, and fitted to another, and visa versa.

The guy at RCS said "What did they do that for "

I explained in reality I was clueless why this happened, all it says on the history is the paint colour didn't match. I also mention that I'd guess the paint colour of both bonnets must have been a perfect match with the original cars, obviously he had little alternative but to agree.

After some thought, the conclusion of this of this guy was.

"This doesn't seem to stack up, at all well for the dealer does it."

He's going to make contact with the dealer, for their side of the story and let me know what happens on Monday, this will have to be via mobile, because I shall be "Somewhere " on holiday, most of next week.
Currently in hondo's garage:
1.6 Valve-Matic SR. Red hot, toasty feet.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome