Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - How to get the Trip Mileage displayed on Laguna 2

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 18th June 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
How to get the Trip Mileage displayed on Laguna 2

Hello guys,

I am new to the forum and new to Laguna 2. Earlier I had a a Laguna 1 for 2 years. Just last week bought a 2003 Laguna 2, 1.9dCi Expression.

Having a bit of a trouble with the Trip Computer, that it doesn't show me the trip mileage and always showing the total Mileage.

At start it shows " OIL OK" and then in a while changes to the total mileage with "M" underneath. When I press the reset button nothing is changed and I tried it keep pressing for 5-10 seconds, but it shows the same total mileage display.

Also, when I press the reset button when " OIL OK" is displayed (soon after the start), it turns to the Oil level guage with only one dot, does that mean the Engine needs more oil ?

Handbook talks about MPG, Range and various other displays on the Trip Computer, but I haven't seen anything other than the " OIL OK", the oil guage and the total mileage on the screen.

Wonder whether this is a fault or that's all I have on my car. But I am sure there should be at least a trip meter . Even my old laguna had a manual one

I noticed several posts related to the Trip Computer, but couldn't find anything similar to mine.

If anyone know what to do, please let me know. I bought the car only days ago, so probably I can get it done by the dealer if it is a fault.

Many thanks.
Currently in dhammika's garage:
2003 Laguna II dCi Expression
  5 Lastest Threads by dhammika
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
How to get the Trip Mileage displayed on Laguna 2 Electronics beatmeier 4 1299 18th June 2007 03:23 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome