Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Is the Laguna II a good car?

View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 19th June 2007
My Lag II initiale has done 129k but not without incident, repeated spurious faults (Injector Fault, ESP Fault, Pollution Control Fault) which I never found the cause of. It's a comfortable ride (on the flat) but is a bit thirsty (Averages 30 mpg) has lots of toys but is so difficult to work on in some areas. I have still to work out how to change a bulb on the driver's side and it took 2 hours to change a washer motor (the dealer gave up and passed my MOT despite the washer not working), parts are ridiculously expensive and I will definately NOT be driving a Renault when this one goes. Was a Ford man for over 30 years until my son persuaded my to buy a Scenic which I must admit did'nt cost a lot to run. I just wish the people who design these cars were made to work on them when things go wrong then maybe bits might be more accessible. Still what is the perfect car if we knew that life would be so much more easy ( maybe dull as well, all motorists are a bit masochistic and love to have the occasional grump )

Last edited by MIKE4369; 19th June 2007 at 11:07 AM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome