Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - CLIO 2001 Initiale 1.6 16v Queries

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 23rd November 2014 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
CLIO 2001 Initiale 1.6 16v Queries

Just bought my son a CLIO 2001 Initiale 1.6 16v and have a couple of minor issues which I was hoping someone may have suggestions for.

1) Is there a good reliable place we can get hold of the owners handbook/manual? It appears to be the only bit of paperwork that's missing.

2)Any suggestions as to where I can find the dipstick to check the oil ? A few of us have looked but can see neither dipstick or anywhere that it should go if it's missing.

3) The drivers side window doesn't work. motor sounds like it's working and window tilts at a funny angle but doesn't really move up or down. Any ideas what may need replacing, is it easily do-able if I get a part or how much is it likely to cost if I have to take it to a garage?

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes time to make suggestions. never used a forum before so apologies if there is a question overload going on.
  5 Lastest Threads by pipsaint
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Hello Welcome to RenaultForums Snowfairy1984 2 388 23rd November 2014 04:35 PM
CLIO 2001 Initiale 1.6 16v Queries Cars & motoring hondo 6 1005 23rd November 2014 03:33 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome