Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Taking care of your car!

View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 23rd June 2007 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to spottedhaggis Send a message via Skype™ to spottedhaggis
I think its better if they put eveything in here rather than PM, and I will take all the information, collate it into something of an order, monthly etc, and start putting it together.

I myself will benefit a great deal from it as I have no real knowledge of whats a good thing.

If this works out and we get a good level of input from all areas, experienced and less experienced, I think it would be a very good page.

With regards the lack of HTML stuff, I believe Vb offers a Hook option within the admin side that will allow me to create a very basic plugin module to call an external page (external meaning not built into VB but within the VB directory structure) so this would be the best way, thus maintining all aspects of the site, simply put it would be like entering the faq pages only the content would have been created manually by me :-)
Currently in spottedhaggis's garage:
2002 Laguna 1.9 DCI Privilege....and is loving every second of it
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome