Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Wheels and Tyres - Tyre Pressure Sensors - Member experiences and solution

View Single Post
post #153 of (permalink) Old 23rd June 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Heavy Rain, Puddles and now no TP Sensors

So the story is simple, its raining hard there is standing water on the road, and suddenly the car has no wheels!

Have I just discovered that my Laguna is an amphibious vehicle and automatically changed in its watercraft mode?

So I pull over to discover a wiring loom trailing out of the back of the car, I gather it up and secure it (Trapping in the nearside rear door). Looking at the loom it has a plug on it so I think ok its just come unplugged, Ill take it to my friendly local mechanic to have it plugged back in.

So yesterday I took it to the garage and the car get s put up on the ramps. The loom is coming from the rear and looks like it must go forward. But it only reaches half way along the car. There is no where for it to plug in to!

So the question is HELP!

Where should the loom go?
What should it plug into?

Im not bothered about the car telling me what the pressures are as I can check them using a very useful sensors, which work perfectly well had have for some time EYES

The most annoying thing about it is its impossible to use the sat nav, as I have a big picture on a floating car in the way on the screen. And you have to explain to passengers every time what its there for!

So if anyone can help before I try and book it in to the dealers (sorry sir we are fully booked for the next 4 weeks) it would be appreciated.

Currently in DEA's garage:
53 laguna 1.9DCI
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome