Join Date: Apr 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi, ive had the dash off my 97 scenic and its fairly simple.
1. Gently prise off the speaker covers and you will find a torques head screw under each, undo these.
2. Adjust the steering wheel down.
3. Prise the dash board away.
4. Un-do the four torques head screws holding the instrument panel on and gently roll the clocks forward.
5. Un-plug the connectors and the bulbs are easily accessible.
6. Before you re-assemble the contacts should be cleaned with scotch-brite or similar.
The clock can be disassembled in a similar way.
Hope this helps.
Currently in chris scenic's garage:
1998 renault megane scenic 2.0 RXE