Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Back at the dealers ..... again !

View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 25th June 2007
Platinum member
Nominated 2 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Originally Posted by Truckbusuk View Post
Thanks OG, .... otto, I supose its all relative, I didnt think to ask what he thought a improvement in quality actually means in Renault speak, although he was obviously talking about warranty claims, however he did seemed concerned about the loss of jobs and having to let guys go due to the improved quality/loss of warranty work.

Hope your Scenic is just teething and no more.
Yes lets hope so, I would have thought it would take a couple of years before the workshops would see a downturn in Warranty work prior to the improved build quality coming on stream as there are still a lot of pre improved build quality cars out there that are still under warranty.

I also think the downturn in new vehicle sales have an impact on the workshops, Renault seem to have being hit quite a bit in new vehicle sales due to the downturn and other manufacturers introducing newer models, The new Picasso , New Corsa etc where Renault have just face lifted models, Tho they are pinning a lot on the new Laguna and Twingo .

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome